Bottleless water coolers
Enjoying water that has been recently purified, processed and continually flowing
Let’s get in touch
Let’s get in touch
Drinking water that's fresh, filtered and ever-flowing
Functions of a Bottleless Water Cooler
Competing products cannot compare to the multistage purification process that bottleless water coolers utilize to transform ordinary tap water.
Water coolers that don’t require bottles to be used often involve a mineral cartridge and a final filtration step.
01 Sediment filter
Reduces large contaminants or particles.
02 Pre-carbon filter
Can remove particles as small as 10 microns.
03 Reverse osmosis
Reduces contaminants such as lead, arsenic, chromium, copper and other metals.
No bottle is required when using a bottleless water cooler. This type of cooler does not have the traditional bottle on top that holds the liquid. Instead, it connects directly to the waterline, thus eliminating the need for a bottle.
Water coolers without bottles utilize advanced filters to purify the water, diminishing impurities and pollutants. The filtered water is kept in a built-in storage tank, so you can have a ready supply available when needed.
Culligan bottleless water coolers offer an effortless operation and advanced filtration system, making them the ideal choice for a healthier and more convenient way of drinking water.
A Culligan Bottleless Water Cooler gives you
Popular Bottleless Coolers by Culligan
Ascent™ Bottleless Water Cooler
Ascent™ CT Bottleless Water Cooler
Peak Bottleless Water Cooler
These coolers can help solve the following water problems
Don't miss out on local deals
Learn more about the quality of your water with a FREE basic water test from Culligan.
Get a $200 trade-in credit on any water softener!
Concerned about the quality of your water in Salt Lake City? Look no further!
Take advantage of our FREE water consultation and discover how easy it is to enhance the water in your home.
Culligan Water offers a range of options, including in-home or virtual appointments,
making it more convenient than ever to improve the water in your Salt Lake City residence.
Commonly asked questions
A bottleless water cooler is a machine that dispenses water without a bottle. Traditional coolers have a bottle on top that holds the liquid, but bottleless water coolers eliminate the need for a bottle because they take water directly from the waterline.
Bottleless water coolers run this water through advanced filters, significantly reducing impurities and contaminants. The filtered water is then stored in an internal storage tank, so you’ll have plenty on hand whenever you need it.
With powerful filtration technology and hassle-free operation, Culligan bottleless water coolers are the healthier, more convenient choice for drinking water. Their benefits include:
- Increased safety measures: New bottleless water coolers feature hands-free dispensing to improve safety and limit direct contact with shared surfaces. Certain models also come with a UV light or ozone technology for continuous sanitizing and disinfection.
- Cost savings: Bottleless water coolers provide great-tasting filtered water for approximately $0.02/gallon. These savings add up when compared to the average price per 5-gallon water bottle ($1+/gallon). And because bottleless water coolers connect directly to your water supply, you don’t need to pay for ongoing delivery contracts.
- Better for the environment: The virtually unlimited supply from a bottleless water cooler rids your home or workplace of plastic bottle waste, which means fewer bottles in our landfills and oceans.
- Time savings: A bottleless water cooler’s endless supply eliminates the need to store those extra bottles taking up space in the closet. It additionally erases employee liability when it comes to lifting heavy bottles while changing out empties, saving your team members time and labor.
- Improved taste and expansive options: Bottleless water coolers make crisp and refreshing drinking water readily available – in cold, hot, ambient or sparkling water varieties. Plus, their reverse osmosis filtration technology reduces up to 99% of harmful contaminants, including lead, arsenic, nitrates and more.
Yes, like other filtration systems bottleless water coolers need ongoing maintenance to continue providing you with safer, great-tasting water.
Your local Culligan Water expert is equipped to handle all maintenance needs, with regularly scheduled visits that include a filter replacement and parts inspection.
In between these visits, it’s a great idea to keep your bottleless water sanitized. While many different models have antibacterial surface protection, it’s important to regularly clean your cooler’s surface to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses. It is recommended to wipe the entire surface of your bottleless water cooler, paying special attention to the dispense area and any buttons.
Installing a bottleless water cooler can be as simple as installing a coffee or ice maker. Generally speaking, bottleless water coolers can be situated just about anywhere you need drinking water as long as there is an electrical outlet nearby and a water source somewhere in the building.
To correctly install a bottleless water cooler, your local Culligan Water expert will need to confirm the location of a 110 volt grounded power outlet. Next they’ll locate a convenient water source in your building and connect a water line from the source to the cooler.
You’ll have some flexibility when it comes to the final placement of your cooler, because the water lines can run behind walls, above drop ceilings or under baseboards, similar to a cable connection.
Tammy Boiteux experienced a problem with their carbon filter, and Cody from Culligan Water was the one to take care of it. He also adjusted their water softener, as the water in Herriman is very hard and the softener wasn’t up to the task. Cody was very professional and helpful.